Monday, March 03, 2008

When did it turn sour?

About four weeks ago a couple of boys were rough housing in the bathroom. A coworker demanded that I write a referral, so I did. The four boys were suspended for three days. The four boys have me at the same time for history and computers. When they came back their attitudes were awful, before the referral they were my favorite class. Then one of the four received 5 days suspension the week he came back from the 3 day suspension. He was running around campus like a mad man, I had no choice but to write a referral. The entire attitude of the class worsens. Then two weeks ago the leader of the class, who is one of the original four, received a three day suspension because of a culmination of minor behavioral infractions(demerits), to be honest it was because of the demerits that I turned in on him daily because of his sagging pants. When he came back his sour attitude spread like wildfire and now the class periods that I have with him and his classmates are so sad, because a month ago I looked forward to them coming to my room.

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

as long as no arms are broken, you're doing well, my good man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home