Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Magnum P.I. and the Three Stooges

This morning, before school, I heard some familiar voices on my hallway. I was expecting the voices to join me in my room so they could catch up on their typing lessons. Instead the voices walked by room and headed down the hallway to the Stooges Lair, otherwise known as the boys bathroom. This aroused a sense of suspension in me, me being Magnum P.I.. So I walked to my doorway and my suspicions were confirmed, the Three Stooges were up to no good. I walked down the hall as quiet as any professional P.I.. I stood in the doorway of the Stooges Lair and I heard the noise of no good, whispers and giggling. I walked in the bathroom and turned the corner slightly and saw the Three Stooges huddled in the middle of the floor, pointing at something, giggling and whispering. Ideas were soaring on what it could be, funny pictorial of a teacher, ugly elementary class day photo, or worst, a dirty magazine. I turned the corner, not making a noise, Curly saw me and backed away. Moe and Larry did not know I was there yet. I walked behind Moe and he felt my presence, turning around. I said, "What are you doing?" Then I saw it, the item that caused me to turn into Magnum P.I.. The boys found the school's yearbook from 1997 in the hallway, some boxes are being moved around, and decided to look through it to see how dumb people from the neighborhood looked when they were in middle school. I was so relieved it wasn't anything else. Then I was overcome with joy that my kids would sneak off to look at an old yearbook. I think I teach the best kids in the Delta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home