Saturday, August 18, 2007

It is always better the second time around.

I am going to go out on a limb when I say this but I believe I will not have to write any discipline referrals this year. I am teaching 55 kids a day, 45 of whom I taught last year. I am not fighting the battle of the kids not knowing who I am, the kids acting as obnoxious as possible to see if I care about them; furthermore, the kids already know I have an open line of communications with all of their parents.

My relationship with the principal is great. My relationship with my coworkers is great. I am the football coach at a small rural school, which is awesome. I never knew I could have the potential to have such a great impact on so many young lives.

If a person decides to leave teaching I will never hold a grudge against them. I will feel sorry for them because they have no idea on what they are missing out on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home