Sunday, September 16, 2007

Verbally offensive to Verbally entertaining in the course of a year

For one reason or another I always seem to offend a vast majority of people that I meet on initial contact. Maybe it is because I am not the most politically correct and my humor is a bit off color. To top it off, I am at times extremely sarcastic and people take me extremely serious. It doesn't help that I am huge, loud and laugh like a snorting, roaring lion.

At the beginning of last year I thought things were going great, then one day during a meeting the feelings from the staff about me hit the fan and it was not pretty. I was viewed as a not nice man. I will not go into details but some things that I meant in humor was not seen as humor.

This year things have changed dramatically. I guess everyone knows I an alright guy, so when I say something meant in humor people actually laugh. The kids laugh now too, come to think of it. It is refreshing to finally be understood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home