Saturday, August 18, 2007

What is a T.V.?

Last year I would watch my shows nightly. My night revolved around what was on. I have not had the T.V. on once this past week. It is amazing how much more fulfilled I feel that I am producing good lessons. The kids are doing more of the work in the room and my lessons no longer revolve around the textbook. I am giving notes using PowerPoint, I highly recommend it, the kids are working in groups, and I am giving activities that matter. I am going to sleep later than I did last year and waking up earlier, yet I do not feel tired. I am exercising more and eating better, not to mention looking better too. To be a good teacher it takes a lot of hard work. I do not feel that I am anywhere near the status of a good teacher but I now know that I am no longer a “sorry” teacher.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Will says: "Go Z! I'm glad you're finally listening to your wife." ha! We really miss you two!!! Has Bible Study started back up yet? Anytime you feel like visiting the Boston/New England area, you have a place to stay...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home