Monday, May 28, 2007

Future Summer Career

Before moving to the great state of Mississippi I lived in Memphis. I had a wise roommate who mentored me in the fine art of smoking meat. I took his tutalage and turned it into an art. I promise that I can turn a 5-7 pound pork shoulder into the best meat that you have ever eaten. It is so good that vegatarians will take seconds. I have a plan that I hope to put into action in a few summers (after I have thrown the idea around enough that my wife lets me go through with it). The plan revolves around a small piece of land on the side of Highway 82 in Leland and a workshop, the kind you can buy in a kit at Home Depot or Lowes for around a $1,000. I will smoke my meat at home, arrive at my stand around 11 a.m. and leave when all the meat is sold. I will definately not become rich from this scheme, I will most likely break even or lose a few dollars, but either way it will be a fun summer.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got to do some this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home